Why an untargeted advertisement does not, will not and should not work with niche websites.
Because of so many sites available offering 500, 000 hits for any hundred dollars or fewer it’s tempting to forget everything you have ever learned about eCommerce and then try to help make your business successful together. Well, the next time you are feeling this way just consider the next 7 good reasons to re-think.
1. You would like BUYERS not VISITORS! If you purchase untargeted traffic then your people you are having to pay to talk to your site are totally random. If your internet site is eBay or Amazon . com that’s OK (simply because they sell everything) however if you simply manage a niche site then you’ll find it difficult to convert these hits into sales!
2. Poor traffic will not click your Adverts! All cheap traffic systems use malware or pop-ups to trick users into visiting your website. The only real ting these folks will click may be the back button on their own browser!
3. It’ll ruin your status. Unless of course you have been residing in a cave on mars together with your fingers inside your ears during the last 5 years you’ll have observed that it is very specific kind of site that utilizes pop-ups, porn sites, gaming sites, essentially they aren’t sites that you might want to become connected with.
4. It will not produce a “buzz”. This is among the reasons we hear most frequently for implementing cheap advertising methods. It really is not true. Those who have been tricked into visiting your website won’t even read your articles, plus they certainly will not blog about this!
5. Visitors that do not buy really be expensive for you! Sure, a person customer will not set you back much however a million visitors will definitely cost a large amount in bandwidth. Make sure to factor this in should you choose choose to order mass traffic.
6. It (most likely) will not affect your Alexa ranking. Your Alexa ranking only counts visits from users using the Alexa plug-in installed. Users who get tricked into visiting your website are (generally) not probably the most computer literate and can therefore do not have the plug-in installed.
7. Decreases worth of advertisement in your site- If you are using CPM (cost per ‘000) adverts in your site then you’ll realize that your customers monitor very carefully the amount of clicks, and the caliber of clicks they get. Should you pay to possess thousands, thousands and thousands or perhaps millions or visitors be delivered to your website then the amount of clicks per 1000 views will decrease drastically. This can Permanently reduce the need for Ad slots in your site.